Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Countdown to Christmas. Day 17. Salt Dough Puffy Paint.

We've done puffy salt dough paint before, but I was inspired by this blog post and decided we can do it again! I didn't add peppermint essential oil, as I don't have it. So we just stuck to the salt, flour, water and paint.



I showed Santino how to create designs by squeezing the bottles. He loves squeezing, and will squeeze any bottle he can lay his little hands on. So we squeezed and created "art" at the same time. A great activity for the hands development!


I also gave him a cookie cutter, to fill with the paint in order to create some snowflake designs, but he was more interested in his own "vision".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please do comment, we will get back to you soon.